Total Body Relaxation
“Quiet the mind and the soul will speak”
We all have stress. But how we deal with it is a whole different story. The next time you need to unwind after a long day, try a few of our favourite yoga inversions, forward folds and reclining poses to help.
This simple series is suitable for beginners and seasoned practitioners. Make time for the sequence before bed or practice this at any point in the day — it’s a great way to relax your mind and body when you may be feeling tense.
- Wide-Legged Forward Bend Pose (Prasarita Padottanasana)
- Lizard Pose (Utthan Pristhasana)
- Sphinx Pose (Salamba Bhujangasana)
- Supported Bridge Pose (Setu Bandhasana Sarvangasana)
- Forward Fold Pose (Uttanasana)
- Reclining Bound Angle Pose (Supta Baddha Konasana)
- Legs Up the Wall Pose (Viparita Karani)
- Corpse Pose (Savasana)